REMOTE LUXURY (EP) (1984)
Tracks (click a title for details)
|Side 1:||Side 1:|
|1.||Maybe These Boys (5:47)||/|
|2.||10,000 Miles (4:13) (sung by Marty Willson-Piper)|
|1.||Into My Hands (3:46)||/|
|2.||A Month of Sundays (4:20)||/|
|3.||Remote Luxury (3:14) (instrumental)||/|
Produced by The Church and John Bee
Mixed by John Bee and The Church
Engineered by John Bee
Steven Kilbey: bass, vocals, keyboards
Marty Willson-Piper: guitars, vocals (lead vocal on "10,000 miles")
Peter Koppes: guitars
Richard Ploog: drums, percussion
Thanks to David Moore [aka Davey Ray Moor]: piano, additional strings and the lemon
Cover + photography: Kim Sandeman
Recorded Dec. '83, 301 Studios, Sydney
Management + correspondence
Management Pty. Ltd.
PO Box 97, Kings Cross, NSW
Releases (rev. Jan. 20, 2019)
- 12" - EMI Parlophone bug 5 [on back cover & insert] / BUG-5 [on labels] (Australia) - February 1984 - die-cut sleeve, insert w/lyrics, black disc labels
- Some copies have a white circular sticker on the cover that says: featuring "MAYBE THESE BOYS"
- 12" - EMI Parlophone bug 5 [on back cover & insert] / BUG-5 [on labels] (Australia)
- As above but with yellow disc labels instead of black.
- 12" - EMI Parlophone bug 5 [on back cover & insert] / BUG-5 [on labels] (Australia Promo)
- As above but with SAMPLE RECORD NOT FOR SALE sticker on front, hole punch and promo-stamped black disc labels.
- 12" - EMI GOOD 504 (New Zealand) - paper sleeve, insert w/lyrics
- CASS - EMI Parlophone BUG.5 (Australia) - February 1984 - Cover
- CASS - EMI TC GOOD 504 (New Zealand)
Vinyl Run-Out Groove Messages
EMI Parlophone BUG-5
Side A: "IT'S A MMM ... MENTAL BLOCK"
Side B: "THE REAL CHURCH"
Reviews & Comments